The following guidance may assist with the embedding of equality and diversity into the life of the University.
- The A-Z Guide provides practical information on a range of diversity related areas.
- The Good Talking Toolkit provides guidance how to embed equality into a range of activities such as advertising, engagement, Open Days, marketing and much more.
- The Equality Challenge Unit - Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) works to further and support equality and diversity for staff and students in higher education institutions across all four nations of the UK and in colleges in Scotland. ECU provide a central resource of advice and guidance for the sector.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission - Gives advice and guidance on EDI issues for a range of audiences. Also provides further information on legal casework, the Human Rights Act and the Equality Act.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Resources:
- Diversity Factsheets, Podcasts, Guidance and Reports from the Professional Body for HR and People Development
- People Management Journal: Equality and Diversity - Contains articles written on current EDI issues
- ACAS - Provides free and impartial information and advice on all aspects of workplace relations and employment law.