This asthma short course covers detail from the initial diagnosis, through to completion of a consultation using evidence-based practice.
If you are a Primary Care or Community Nurse this short course will address your learning needs in the care of asthma, touching on extensions of the role such as prescribing and physical examination.
On completion of the short course, a certificate of attendance with reflection is provided.
- Pathophysiology of asthma
- Diagnosis/differential diagnosis
- Introduction to respiratory examination (normal/abnormal)
- Pharmacology/non-pharmacological treatment options
- Safety netting/documentation
For more information or to book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 616229.