This short course provides a review of cardiovascular disease, including pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment using evidence-based practice.
If you are a Primary Care or Community Nurse this short course will address your learning needs in the care of patients with cardiovascular disease as an introduction or refresher.
On completion of the short course, a certificate of attendance with reflection is provided.
- Pathophysiology of cardiovascular disease
- Diagnosis/differential diagnosis
- Comprehensive cardiovascular review
- Pharmacology/non-pharmacological treatment options
- Safety netting/documentation
For more information or to book your place, email email@example.com or call 01228 616229.