This short course provides Health Care Assistants with the ability to take part in the flu, pneumonia and shingles programmes using the Immunisation National Standards.
If you are a Health Care Assistant who is new to immunisations, attend this New Starter full day, if you are already providing immunisations then attend a half day refresher session (running on 2nd August and 13th September 2017 in Lancaster).
On completion of the short course, a certificate of attendance with reflection is provided.
- Using the national standards to explore what immunisation is.
- Explore flu, pneumonia & shingle vaccinations
- Legal and ethical implications
- Patient-specific directives
- Safety and documentation
- Work-based learning and mentoring
Cost: £75 per day
For more information or to book your place, email email@example.com or call 01228 616229.