This one-day short course provides an insight into patients living with mental health conditions and dementia. Assisting you to understand appropriate management and referral.
If you are a Primary Care Nurse, Community Nurse or HCA this short course will address your learning needs in the care of patients with mental health problems or suffering with dementia.
On completion of the short course, a certificate of attendance with reflection is provided.
- Develop an understanding of common mental health conditions
- Explore dementia and delirium
- Identify when it is appropriate to refer onto specialist services
- Explore risk assessment and management
- Be aware of key legislations
For more information or to book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01228 616229.