Our Teachers and Advisors events are aimed at both new and experienced advisors and will help you provide information, advice and guidance to your students about their Higher Education options.
Who should attend?
- 14-19 managers
- Careers advisors
- Gifted and talented specialists
- Heads of school/college
- Heads of sixth form (post-16 education)
- Higher education advisors in schools and colleges
- IAG Staff
- Local authority managers
- Principals and vice-principals
Workshops could include
- Introduction to the University of Cumbria within a National Higher Education context
- Update on our exciting new Integrated Level 3 programmes
- Student finance update
- Specific advice seminars tailored for subjects; including Education and Health
- Bespoke session from our careers team on employability and graduate destinations
- Networking with our academic and support staff
- Complimentary lunch with networking opportunities
- Flexible programme allowing the opportunity to attend School and College Open Day subject advice sessions.
Please note that for each event we will tailor the programme to suit recent changes in policy, updates and new information
For these events we are able to offer full travel reimbursement and a £50 per staff member supply contribution
For more information please feel free to get in touch!
phone 01228 616333