Our accommodation services are dedicated to managing university accommodation, both on and off campus. As well as our student residences, the team can also help with student housing in Lancaster, Carlisle and Ambleside.

Your Right to a Quality Home

The Student Accommodation Code protects your rights to safe, good quality accommodation, to make sure you get the best out of your time living in our residences. It outlines everything you can expect from our accommodation as well as your responsibilities as tenants.

Find out more

Cumbria Student Pad

Most students live off campus after the first year, and some new students prefer to do so from the start. Explore the range of reasonably priced homes and private halls of residence around our campuses on Cumbria Student Pad.

Cumbria Student Pad

Artists impression of AMB new build. Original file name: GR_Ambleside Still Image_Low resolution

TV Licence

You need to be covered by a TV Licence to watch or record live TV programmes on any channel, or download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer.

This could be on any device, including a TV, desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, games console, digital box or DVD/VHS recorder. If you do any of the above without a valid licence, you risk prosecution and a maximum penalty of up to £1,000, plus any legal costs and/or compensation you may be ordered to pay. You will also still have to buy a TV Licence if you need one.

Two female students chatting. Original file name: denton43.jpg

Contact Us

If you ever need any help with accommodation, from learning about your new home to organising repairs, consult our full list of contacts and get in touch today.

Get in touch

girls chatting on library steps. Original file name: _0004_SL04-BO7A3244.jpg